Change system language mac os x
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:. The Mac runs macOS for its operating system.
Select a Web Site
A collection of tutorials from the 9to5Mac team helping you fix and get the most out of your Mac and iOS devices. Michael is an editor for 9to5Mac, 9to5Google, and Electrek. August 9, Mac: How to change your language and region Michael Potuck - Aug.
Follow along below… Even if your Mac is set to automatically adjust time and date, you may still want to adjust its region setting. Changing your region is straightforward.
- Macworld Categories.
- Add your answer.
- dortmund ajax live stream mac?
- Subscribe to RSS.
- algun programa para descargar musica gratis en mac;
- How Do I Change The Language Of My Mac?.
Click the drop-down in the upper right corner. Michael Potuck's favorite gear.
Due there is just one language possible. Got it.
How to Change Mac System Language via Command Line
For those who need this answer, I could solve this by inserting the following command line in terminal: defaults write com. Safari AppleLanguages ' "pt-BR" '. You just need to change the field pt-BR for the language you intend to apply to the browser or particular application.
- caratteri speciali su mac os x!
- mac mineralize skinfinish lust review.
- volume keys not working on mac wireless keyboard.
- registry tool virtual dj para mac.
- How to Easily Revert an Accidental Language Change in OS X.
- Mac App Store version is German | Photoshop Elements.
- How to Change Your Mac’s Language and Region Settings.
Help Translate iFixit. Back Answers Index.
Did somebody pass through this or even have any idea in how solving this? View the answer I have this problem too Subscribed to new answers. Is this a good question? Yes No. Voted Undo.